Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
(SCHADDS Award Level 2-3)
We’re seeking talented support workers with big hearts and the skills to help others! Does that sound like you?
If you’re a empathetic and motivated self starter that’s passionate about helping people, and you have knowledge about mental health challenges, and community based welfare work ...
Then don’t miss this opportunity!
OnTrack Tasmania is on the hunt for NDIS support workers and mentors who have experience working with youth, mental health and disability support. You’ll be the drive for change in the greater Hobart area, setting new standards for quality care, and helping build the community of tomorrow.
To be considered for this role, you’ll have:
But that’s just the start!
You’re also smart, dependable, honest, respectful and wouldn’t lose your cool in heated situations.
If that sounds like you then you’ve come to the right place.
Let me tell you a little bit about us…
OnTrack Tasmania is an independent NDIS Service Provider that helps Tasmanians on the NDIS get equal access to employment, housing and community activities.
By offering dedicated supports, we can help our youth and adults alike to increase their social inclusion. We can help them learn to live independently and to thrive in the community. We focus our methods on achievable pathways planning and promoting social recognition. Are you ready to change lives?
No two days are the same. Here’s what a day may look like for you as a support worker
- You’ll deliver consistent, quality personal care to NDIS participants
- Promote life skills by encouraging positive choices and assisting with day-to-day tasks
- Help participants access services and recreational programs
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment (in-line with OHS)
- Maintain resident records and write daily case notes
- Transport participants to and from locations
- Report status updates, incidents and emergencies
for the role
Benefits and why you should work for OnTrack Tasmania
- Access to a full range of resources, courses and on the job training to take your skills to the next level.
- SCHADS Award rates
- The support of a great crew that you can always call on whenever you need
Interested? Here’s what to do next…
Write a cover letter with all the nitty-gritty details telling us why you’re perfect for the role.
Then use the web form below to send it to us with your resume.
In the meantime, if you’ve still got questions email: